Civil QA/QC Engineer
WE ARE NOW HIRING!
CIVIL QA/QC ENGINEER with high rise building experience in concrete structural works
Nationality: Philippines only
For a building project in Lusail, candidates who wish to apply for this vacancy must meet the below-mentioned criteria:
Educational Qualification: BACHELOR’S DEGREE in CIVIL ENGINEERING
Experience: Must have a minimum of 5 years working experience in Building high Rise Projects in the Gulf/ Middle East
The Job description is as follows:
- Accountable for the quality and workmanship of every activity, precise knowledge of all aspects of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary processes.
- Responsible for QA/QC documents of the complete project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other important QA/QC documents.
- To carry out Technical supervision of ongoing civil work.
- To check the quality of all the materials (Concrete, cement, steel, tiles, sand, etc) received on-site and prepare quality reports, defects if any.
- Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards and monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions for all processes.
Skills & Experience
Candidates must be based in Qatar and be available to join immediately and have a resident visa or a transferrable visa with NOC. Salary will be disclosed once shortlisted.
If interested, please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Nationality preferred: Philippines only