Cost Management Accountant
- Company Name : JMCI Acon
- Salary : QAR 5000+
- Experience : 5-6 Years
We are looking for experienced and skilled Cost & Management Accountant for a construction-related business with responsibility for budgeting, cost management, performance evaluation, monthly accounts and asset management with the company.
Responsible for all of a company’s financial status, review all actions and transactions including job cost analysis,
- Coordinate all accounting operations, prepare reliable monthly financial accounts,
- Hire, train and oversee staff
- Perform financial analysis
- Build business strategy
- Manage relationships with investors and Management team
- Assess internal controls
- Analyze and/or prepare monthly financial information
- Help to create company budgets
- Help manage the general ledger
- Complete and review tax returns
- Manage Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, payroll, financial statements and compliance audits
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for the investors
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience in Peachtree and Tally ERP software
- Good in Microsoft Office software & email knowledge.
- Good communication skills
- Valid Qatar Driving License is an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the same field
Interested & qualified candidates can send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject title “CMA MAY 20”
Permanent RP with Transferable NOC is must
Only selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Please share your expected salary (full monthly package) in QAR, together with your email.
Skills & Experience
Permanent RP with Transferable NOC is must Only selected candidates will be called for an interview. Please share your expected salary (full monthly package) in QAR, together with your email.