- Company Name : Nabco Furniture Center
- Salary : QAR 2000+
- Experience : 5-6 Years
· Proven experience of managing furniture, fixtures (FF&E) projects along with a basic understanding of the construction and interior industry.
· The ability to accurately define project requirements and assess the quality of proposals from manufacturers and suppliers.
· Excellent organisational skills and history of prioritizing competing demands to ensure project requirements are delivered on time
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to explain technical information and to form a strong working relationship with colleagues
· Bachalereuate graduate of Interior Design
· Licensed as Interior Designer is a plus.
· The ideal candidate must have an understanding of the design/architecture industry with FF&E experience
· Experience required in Interior design presentation, documenting FF&E design, selection & documentation of interior architectural finishes.
· Experience with AutoCAD, 3D Max, SketchUp, Illustrator, Photoshop, hand sketching and other software required for 3d and presentations
· Must be team-oriented, articulate, flexible, productive, able to deal successfully with team members
· Must be willing to learn, meet deadlines, and take initiative
Skills & Experience
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org